Comprehensive Cancer Care. Our highly trained surgeons and medical professionals specialize in the diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of patients with cancer of the anus, colon and rectum. Carolina Colorectal Surgery offers a full continuum of colon and rectal cancer (colorectal caner) care including preventive care (colonoscopy screening), diagnosis, treatment, surgery and follow-up care. We develop individualized treatment plans, including staging of the cancer with endorectal ultrasound, MRI or colonoscopy and surgery.
- Traditional (open) surgical procedures
- Traditional transanal procedures
- Minimally invasive procedures – endoscopic and laparoscopic surgery, transanal endoscopic microsurgery (TEM), and use of robotics
- Endoscopic procedures – colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, anoscopy and high resolution anoscopy
- Diagnostic procedures – endoanal ultrasound, endorectal ultrasound, special physiological testing Innovative technologies